CARING FOR YOUR COTTON SARONG OR SCARF.
Thank you for purchasing my product and I hope that you receive a lot of enjoyment from the product. Cotton is a durable and soft fibre and as such it needs some special care.
- The first time, wash separately in cool water adding a teaspoon of salt to set the colour.
- Subsequent washes use a cold setting on your machine and gently wash with like colours using a mild detergent or soap powder.
- Do not use bleach, do not soak, rub, or wring.
- To remove spots, maybe from sunscreen, wet the affected area, dab with dishwashing liquid and rinse off.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- To dry turn outside area out to hang on line to prevent fading or dry flat in shade.
- Cool iron on reverse.
NOTE: THIS PRODUCT CAN BE USED AS A DECORATIVE ITEM, A TABLECLOTH,
A THROW OVER AN ARMCHAIR OR COUCH, OVER BEDS OR EVEN AS CURTAINS.