What a monument to love! The Taj Mahal, taking 21 years (from 1632 to 1653) was built by a Mughal Emperor to house the tomb of his favourite wife, a Persian princess. When I first saw this iconic structure, I was captivated not only by its sheer size but also by the beauty of the white ivory tiles, changing colour according to the time of day – from pure white, ivory, beige, dusky pink to sky blue. This is a truly magical place and symbol of India’s rich history. The design bordering Taj Mahal Love was inspired by the original tiles.
Luxurious silk kaftans crafted from the highest quality pure silk and featuring unique art designs from Australian artist, Sondra Dawn. These kaftans are colourful and eco-friendly with a free-flowing silhouette. Each kaftan is created exclusively for you, featuring a personalised label*.
*This kaftan has been created exclusively for (your name)
Size / Features:
- Relaxed fit – one size complements all body types.
- Width 96cms
- Length from shoulder to hem SMALL IS 22 INCHES TO 38 INCHES [ 56 CMS TO 97 CMS ]
- MEDIUM TO LARGE IS 39 INCHES TO 45 INCHES [ 99 CMS TO 114 CMS ]. Please contact me to enquire about longer versions
- Split sleeves
Please contact me for full details.
Silk Kaftan – $270.00
Matching scarves are also available. Made from the highest quality silk with hand-rolled edges, the scarves can also be worn as a sarong or headwear.
Silk Scarf: 190×110 cms: $150.00
- Orders over $500 Free
- Under $500 – Australia $15
- Under $500 – International $25
Delivery: 6-8 weeks.